Automatic Drip Brewer Guide
What you'll need:
- 65 grams of specialty-grade whole bean coffee
- 1 liter of filtered water
- Automatic drip brewer
- Burr grinder
- Paper filter sized specifically to your brewer
1) Fill brewer with 1000g filtered water.
2) Add your paper filter to the brew basket
3) Grind size: kosher salt (medium-coarse).
4) Flatten coffee bed (very important!) - sometimes gentle tapping works for this.
3) Turn brewer on.
4) Coffee should finish brewing after 5-6 minutes. Adjust grind size to adjust taste.
[Ed. note] We greatly prefer the white "oxygen bleached" type paper filters as they lend much less paper taste than "brown" filters. If your coffee tastes like paper or wood try a white "oxygen bleached" filter and see if it makes a difference.